Thursday, April 29, 2010

"The Bubble"

Every time I drive past this "building"  I imagine myself jumping out of an airplane with a giant needle and popping this "bubble", like out of some 007 movie.  Since when is something that requires an air pump not a code violation? I wonder what the building permit said - Inflatable Structure, Bubble Building, Air Architecture, Plastic Fantastic.... ? The irony is this is a training facility for the University of Texas Longhorns - they are rich! and they build a bubble building - I hope none of those fans hit this building with those longhorns it could pop - Hook 'em Horns (just not in this "building").  Maybe its not a building but an escape pod, you unhook it and sail away in the event of a natural disaster like an Ark! That makes more sense - NOT! Who Builds This Shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment