Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Transformer Building?


 


I have loved this building for a long time. I jest.  I really just wish I can catch it transforming! I know for a fact that when you are not watching it transforms into a robot and walks around the suburbs searching for a Walmart big box to dance with... This image is a bit blurry but the white material is actually marble it is some kind of Po-Mo classical interpretation, in theory the president of the company sits in the golden seat behind the "face"...  why do people feel the need to add makeup to a building? why do you need to dress it up with geometric patterns - the 80s motif is not a classic one folks - Maybe the architects thought it would transform into a better looking building? We can only hope! Who builds this SHIT!

2 comments:

  1. I have loved this forever as well. I used to work in Round Rock, and every time I passed it on my commute, I'd shout "Mama and baby robot!" even if I was alone in the car. Makes me LOL. How could they not see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved this forever as well. I used to work in Round Rock, and during my commute, I would pass this and shout, "Mama and baby robot!" even when I was alone in the car. Makes me LOL.

    ReplyDelete