Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Precious....

 

Seriously?  What THE??!#@$#%@#% is that... AHHHH its in Dubai... for  some reason logic has never applied to Dubai. This is the only city in the world that would dare design a building that looks like a giant Turbine, then seek LEED certification for it and the TURBINE DOESNT EVEN WORK! no shit. The turbine is actually a floating restaurant.  I do not jest.  To bad I already used my Eye of Sauron reference.  Oh hell - lets use it again....
    
It works right?  pretty close match... so now we know the secret - The countries with the oil have the RING! CRAP!  It is astonishing that Dubai has continued down this road.  Apparently this building was slated to be the tallest building in the world (Frodo wouldn't expect any less) but it was canceled in 2008 because of the recession... I found one source that says it is now back on but don't hold me to it.  My Precious!  Who Builds This Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment